F & M Online
With F & M Online, you can access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
F & M Online allows you to:
- Check your account balances
- Make account transfers
- Make payments to our loan accounts
- View your check images
- View a statement of your account showing all transactions
- Pay your bills using Bill Pay Plus
- View current and one previous statement of historical transactions
F & M Online is available to personal checking account customers at no charge.
Stop in at any of our branches to complete an online application. It only takes about 5 minutes!!
If you have any questions E-mail us
Disclosure: This email is not encrypted. Do not send personal information such as bank account numbers or your social security number.
The Account Alerts tool will quickly notify you about transactions happening on your accounts. Account alerts messages your cell phone or email address. Account Alerts allows you to create alerts:
- For a low balance
- When a specific check posts to your account
- When deposits or withdrawals posts to your account
The withdrawal alert is a great way to spot unusual activity on your account such as unauthorized or fraudulent transactions.
To set up Account Alerts:
- Go to F&M Online Banking.
- Under "Messages" click on "New".
- Select the category and type of alert you want to set up.
- Next, choose the account.
- Under "E-mail address" enter either your e-mail address where you want the alert sent OR your cell phone number PLUS the messaging ending for your phone carrier so that the alert messages your cell phone.
- Read "examples" to find our your phone carrier's address. Do not put in the dashes for your phone number. Sample cell phone e-mail address: email@example.com
Sign up for Account Alerts today!
Message & data rates may apply.
Mobile banking is a secure, quick way to manage your personal accounts, pay bills and save time all from your phone. Whether standing in line at a supermarket or sitting at the beach you can do your banking. *
- View account balances and recent transaction history
- Bill Pay and Bill Pay Plus allow you to pay bills right from your phone
- Pay Other People (PopMoney) ($.50 per transfer)
3 ways to access account information:
- Text Messaging
- Mobile Web Browser
- Downloadable App
You must be an Online Banking customer before you can sign up for Mobile Banking. If you are currently not an Online Banking customer, please contact a customer service representative. They will be happy to assist you.
* Mobile banking is for personal use only.